Don't worry any longer about infected websites or mailcious attachments!
CyberJail® allows you to use the WWW as safe as never before:
Untrusted websites and unknown code is executed in an isolated area (the "jail") within the
powerful CyberJail®-Appliance. There is absolutely no usable connection
a mailcous code could use to inspect or get in touch with your network!
There is no diffrence for the user: Surf the web using a standard browser, up- or download your data,
check your mails and open any attachment without fear!
CyberJail® works with PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones!
Advantages of the CyberJail®-Appliance:
- Installation on your network is done in minutes.
- It is not necessary to install software on the client PCs / servers.
- Users do not have to get used to new software.
- No more annoying updates for browsers or plugins are required.
- All known office file formats are automatically converted to PDF on request.
- The integrated malware detection engine eliminates all known threats.
- Unknown malware can not cause damage in and within your network.
- Reliable notification functions via e-mail for relevant events.
- The appliance scales with optional extensions depending on the size of your network.
- User-opened pages on the WWW are also available after restarting PC / Notebook / Tablet.
- An optional LTE / UMTS failover module provides redundant internet-connectivity.
- An optional forensic module records network traffic and the behavior of malicious software.
- Optionally also available with "four- or more-eye module" for forensic examinations.
- Data transmission between your network and the CyberJail®-appliance is encrypted on request.
- The CyberJail®-appliance is compact, powerful thanks to a multi-core CPU, fanless and durable.
- The operating system architecture is robust and we guarantee absolute backdoor freedom.
- The development, production and support are carried out under the highest quality standards in Germany.
works perfectly with your mobile devices (smartphones,notebooks and tablets)!
Surfing the web, using webbased apps and mailing is then done within CyberJail®
and not on
your hard-to-control mobile device any more.
Contact us today for more information!